The SARS-CoV-2 virus affected the population worldwide, being classified as a pandemic by health regulations, as a result of which many people were infected and each one subsequently developed adverse conditions due to the virus, such as respiratory, motor, , neural, psychological among others.
What should I do after having COVID and having complications?
At Hope 360, a program has been designed that evaluates and provides personalized treatment to patients, since both the sequelae and the deficits are different in each case and most patients require rehabilitation to improve their quality of life.
How do you do post-COVID rehabilitation at HOPE 360?
- Physical exercise to improve the cardiorespiratory system.
- Breathing exercises to improve lung capacity.
- Repeated practice of functional activities.
- Psychosocial interventions if necessary
- Education with emphasis on self-management of activities of daily living.
- Other specific actions adapted to the priorities, needs and objectives of each patient.
Benefits patients get from post-COVID rehabilitation:
- Increased brain plasticity, which improves neuro-cognitive abilities.
- Improvement in sleep quality.
- Improvement in the feeling of general well-being and moods.
- Improves oxygen consumption and the entire cardiovascular system.
- Reduces dyspnea or shortness of breath.
- Increases lung function.
- Increases immune function.
- Decreases the inflammatory reaction.
- Increases strength and functional capacity.
This service can be provided through insurers, either by reimbursement and Co-payment, for more information contact us.
Conditions and restrictions apply.
Schedule an appointment.