Hyaluronic acid is a molecule naturally present in the human body that has the ability to retain large amounts of water. It is an important component of the skin, cartilage and synovial fluid of the joints.
In aesthetic medicine, hyaluronic acid is used in treatments to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, increase the volume of the lips, and fill in areas of loss of volume on the face.
Hyaluronic acid fillers results can last from 6 to 12 months, depending on the area treated and the quality of the product used. It is important that treatments are carried out by a trained medical professional and in an appropriate healthcare environment.
- Reduction of wrinkles and fine lines: Hyaluronic acid is injected into the skin to fill in wrinkles and fine lines, giving the skin a smoother, more youthful appearance.
- Lip plumping: Hyaluronic acid can be injected into the lips to plump up the lips and improve their shape and contour.
- Skin hydration: Hyaluronic acid is a natural humectant that helps keep the skin hydrated, which improves the overall appearance of the skin.
- Improved skin elasticity: Hyaluronic acid can also help improve skin elasticity, which can reduce the appearance of sagging and loose skin.
- Fast and long-lasting results: The effects of hyaluronic acid are immediate and can last up to several months, depending on the treatment.
Hyaluronic Acid application areas
- Lip augmentation
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines