At Hope we educate you on Cardiac Rehabilitation
Cardiac rehabilitation has evolved in the last decades from a simple control for the safe return to physical activities, to a multidisciplinary approach that focuses on patient education, personalized physical training, risk factor modification and improvement. In general well-being, at the HOPE 360 clinic we strive to help our patients with heart diseases from all these approaches.
Is cardiac rehabilitation safe?
At HOPE 360 Clinic, we know that cardiac rehabilitation programs have become an integral part of the standard of care in modern cardiology, which is why we stay at the forefront of offering our patients care according to the latest care guidelines and under the higher security standards. Offering medical monitoring, real-time ECG and private emergency care, so you can recover with all the confidence you need.
We can all do cardiac rehabilitation, but with persistence it is more important
At HOPE 360 we recommend rehabilitation both for people who suffer from diseases and for those who have risk factors and want to prevent health complications.
Recent research in cardiac rehabilitation has shown that enormous benefits can be derived from the optimal use of cardiac rehabilitation in patients with various cardiovascular diseases. Among these diseases we can mention:
- Ischemic heart disease, a factor that triggers heart attacks.
- Heart failure.
- After heart surgery.
- Peripheral arterial disease.
- Chest pain (angina).
- Angioplasty and stent.
- Heart or lung transplant.
- Heart valve repair or replacement.
- Among many others.
Some of the benefits you can get from cardiac rehabilitation are:
- Significant improvement in quality of life and confidence to return to daily life.
- Strengthening your heart and body after a heart attack.
- Relief of symptoms of heart problems, such as chest pain and/or shortness of breath.
- Stress reduction and mood improvement, which prevents depression.
- Prevent future illnesses and deaths from heart disease.
This service can be provided through insurers, either by reimbursement and Co-payment, for more information contact us.
Conditions and restrictions apply.
Schedule an appointment.