• Magister Scientiae in Comprehensive Health and Human Movement at the National University.
• Thesis in Cardiac Rehabilitation.
• Annual Meeting (update on various topics related to the sciences of human movement, health, and quality of life) by the American College of Sports Medicine.
• Worked in the Exercise Physiology Laboratory as an assistant in stress tests, oxygen consumption and functional evaluations at the National University.
• He was a cardiac rehabilitator at the National University, provided management and prescription of exercise in outpatient cardiac rehabilitation patients. Reporting and monitoring of the process with both patients and treating cardiologists. Guide students and other professionals in rotation through the center.